Electric

Myles McIntyre 
Electrical Superintendent

Services

It is responsible for the trimming of trees, providing emergency service, and the construction of main feeder lines.

75% of Winner’s electricity comes from WAPA (Western Area Power Association). The remaining 25% comes from Missouri River Energy Services.

Staff

Myles McIntyre – Department Head

Tyrell Bennett – Foreman

Tyson Steskal – Journeyman

Steve Steinke – Journeyman

Craig Vogt – Load Management Technician

Lynn Tilton – Meter Reader

FAQ

If you have an additional question please contact Myles McIntyre at 605-840-8004.

I noticed I have some tree branches in the power lines, who do I call?
Call the electric department office at 842-2621 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm.

Who do I notify if I have a streetlight or security light that is not working or is blinking on and off?
Call the City Office at 842-2606.

Who do I call about low power line?
842-2621

I have a question about my electric bill, who do I call?
Call the city finance office at 842-2606 and ask for the Utility Clerk in charge of Utility billing.

Who do I call about locating utility lines on my property?
Always call before digging to check for the location of electric, water, sewer or TV and phone lines. The number to call is 1-800-781-7474, which is SD One Call.

How close to power lines can I plant trees?
The recommended distance is a minimum of twelve feet away.

Who do I contact about installing a security light and what does it cost?
The city installs security lights at no charge if the pole and wire are there. If poles need to be set or wire run the charge is time and material including truck rental to do the work. These cost are available at the city finance office. The city provides the fixture, the electricity to operate the light and all repairs for a cots of $6.75/month. This is added to your monthly electric bill.

For After Hours Outages, please call 842-3324

For other questions you may have please contact Myles McIntyre at 605-840-8004.

Contact Us

City of Winner

325 S Monroe St. Suite #118
Winner, SD 57580
Phone: 605-842-2606
Email: cityofwinner@gwtc.net

Tripp County Office of Development

246 S Main St.
PO Box 624
Winner, SD 57580
Phone: 605-842-1551
Email: develop@gwtc.net

Winner Area Chamber of Commerce

246 S Main St.
PO Box 268
Winner, SD 57580
605-842-1533
(800) 658-3079
Email: thechamber@gwtc.net

Find us on Facebook!

The city of Winner on Facebook

Winner Chamber on Facebook

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This